Ensuring Opportunities through Excellence
The Pure Grit Project and Exhibition Management team is fortunate to work on some of the world’s biggest and most exciting projects.
- EMITT (Turkey): Held in Istanbul, Turkey from 26-29 January 2016, this is the largest industry trade show in the Turkey. Pure Grit managed Sputh Africa’s participation for the very first time in 2016.
- World Travel Market: This annual international tourism event is staged in London, promoting in-bound and out-bound tourism and travel; Pure Grit has marketed and managed South Africa’s participation in the expo since 2010
- ITB (Berlin): This international tourism exhibition is the largest in the world; Pure Grit manages a pavilion on behalf of South African Tourism to promote local products and businesses
- ABAV (Sao Paulo): This international tourism expo is the largest industry trade show in the Americas, with exhibitors from over 60 countries. Pure Grit manages a stand for South African Tourism, taking care of marketing, procurement, operations and logistics
- S!TE: The annual Swahili International Tourism Expo will be held from 1-3 October 2015 in Tanzania, promoting local and East African tourism