Ensuring Opportunities through Excellence
The Pure Grit Project and Exhibitions Management team is fortunate to work on some of the world’s biggest and most exciting projects. These include events on the local and international events calendar, such as the following:
Local and Regional
• Tourism Indaba: As the official exhibition management company for South African Tourism since 2011, Pure Grit will stage the next annual Indaba from 7-9 May 2016 in Durban.
• EcoMobility World Festival: To be Held in Sandton, Johannesburg from 4 – 26 October 2015, The Exhibition will immerse visitors in the shared, projected vision for Sandton in years to come, incorporating the vibrant street life and social inclusivity which will all be served by a sustainable and environmentally friendly transport system.
• Africa Golf Summit: To be held in Johannesburg from 9-11 September 2015, this event will promote golfing tourism and related business opportunities in Southern Africa and across the African continent.
• KZN Film Commission – Simon Sabela Awards Second Event 2015: The Simon Sabela Awards Second Event was held for the very first time in 2015. The second Event closed the inaugural Simon Sabela awards with sophisticated and inspiring African Décor, keeping with the theme of show casing Durban, South Africa as a film destination of choice.
• NEDLAC Civil Society Summit: The first summit of its kind, hosted in South Africa in 2014, this event included a conference, exhibition and gala dinner for 480 delegates. Pure Grit was mandated to plan, design and manage all aspects of these events.
• ITB (Berlin): This international tourism exhibition is the largest in the world and will be held from 9-13 March 2016; Pure Grit manages a pavilion on behalf of South African Tourism to promote local products and businesses since 2012.
• World Travel Market (London) : This annual international tourism event is staged in London, promoting in-bound and out-bound tourism and travel; Pure Grit has marketed and managed South Africa’s participation in the expo since 2012 and will do so again from 2-5 November in 2015.
• S!TE: The second annual Swahili International Tourism Expo will be held from 1-3 October 2015 in Tanzania, promoting local and East African tourism.
• ABAV (Sao Paulo): To be held in Brazil from 24-26 September 2015, this international tourism expo is the largest industry trade show in the Americas, with exhibitors from over 60 countries. Pure Grit manages a stand for South African Tourism, taking care of marketing, procurement, operations and logistics.
• EMITT (Turkey): “EMITT” which is short for East Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Exhibition is one of Europe’s 6 largest Tourism Exhibitions. EMITT takes place from 28th – 31st January 2016 in Istanbul, Turkey. Pure Grit has been commissioned to manage logistics and source exhibitors for a pavilion at EMITT, on behalf of South African Tourism to promote local product.